Belinda Lindhardt

Sunday, August 05, 2007

Blue sunset WIP

Ok ok i know i haven't got the most inventive of names but that title should be fine for now. I will try to think of a better one i promise.

So here is the beginning of my newest one. Its 760 X 590mm, so quite large for me and is oils. So far i am really enjoying them. I don't quite have a few of the exact colours i was after so i am off to the shop tomorrow to pick those up. Its going to have some silhouettes of trees in there not sure i can pull off what is in my head but I have to give it a whirl. Hopefully the boys give me a chance to paint this week i am so in the mood.

Thank you, to my boys and hubby for giving me some art time over the weekend its been great.

1 comment:

Daniel Sanger said...

Looking good Belinda - The sky is looking great. Can't wait to see it when complete:)