Belinda Lindhardt

Sunday, April 29, 2007

what would you remember?

Ok so this is spurred on from my recent post from Maggie. Its also something i have been thinking about for a while so i figured why not post it here to get a response...

I need to redo my website. I have been thinking about it for a while, i would be selling my art as well as my mirrors and a few other ideas i have in the pipeworks :) So rather than having belindalindhardt.com (which no one can ever spell lindhardt correctly)

how about

belindasart.com
or belsart.com
or belind.com


or another suggestion - which would you remember easily ? i like the idea of having a shorter domain from a marketing point of view :)
any ideas let me know

1 comment:

Joan said...

I vote for belindasart.com. It's much easier. I always misspell your last name and have to retype it. Good luck!