Belinda Lindhardt

Friday, April 06, 2007

Girl Swirl Mirror


Here is the first in my series of mirrors i will be painting for sale. You may have read about my kids mirrors in previous posts. The plan is to do a bunch of these and try to sell them.


This one has quite a bit more detail than is really cost effective but i was enjoying myself :) This one is in a bit of a different style than the others but I have had this craving for a while now to do some swirls, i thought might be cute for an older girls room or even an adult.


Once i get a few more of these together i will be putting a website up for purchase / viewing online. The price range i think will be around the $55- AU mark. I will also be accepting custom orders. All enquiries please email belinda.l@steelkey.com.au.

No comments: