Belinda Lindhardt

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Some Sketches

i have been asked to show some sketches so here are a couple of littlies, it was done as my two boys ate breakfast as you can imagine a 3 yearold and a 10month old dont stay still very long.

This was great, its something i can do with the kids and satisfys my art needs while i have a coffee :)sounds like a perfect multitasking activity for mum :)

These ones arent so alien looking as some of the previous ones i have done recently...so yay :) i think i am improving a little. The pots are ones i did the other day while the kids were playing out the back.

2 comments:

Making A Mark said...

Belinda - I do hope you know that everytime somebody starts to sketch kids for the first time they all have a bit of tendency to looks like the alien baby. I once participated in a competition to see who had the worst alien baby sketch and I came second.

just keep doing it - I promise you they improve. Drawing people from life as I'm sure you know is one of the few things which improves absolutely every other thing you so in art.

Belinda Lindhardt said...

Thankyou so much for the encouragement Katherine, it really does help.

I keep reading that all over the place at the moment so i plan on trying :)

thanks again