Belinda Lindhardt

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Uhoh's back home


There's no art for me atm. I am in the middle of writing all about myself for some promotional materials. So lots of thinking and planning and working out what i am going to tell the world about myself :) This is a bit hard as today is presenting me with a lovely head cold grrr means i dont make much sense to anyone, so bear with me while i get myself organised :)

We have also been away the past few days up at Scone, visiting the inlaws, its always so lovely there and we get taken care of so well but its nice to be back and get ourselves back into a routine. We also brought our dog "uhoh" back home with us he had been visiting the inlaws' dogs for a couple of weeks while our house was being sprayed and while we were down in Sydney. Its lovely to have him back but he is missing his friends, we might have to get him someone to snuggle with i feel so sorry for him. He just keeps looking at me with those droopy eyes.

1 comment:

Kasie @ ~The Art of Life~ said...

I'm so sorry that you're not feeling well! I hope you get to feeling better soon.
~And I know what you mean. Holidays are fun but it's nice to get back into routine.