Belinda Lindhardt

Thursday, December 27, 2007

More Bubbles - Coloured Pencil on Drafting film

Another update on the Bubbles pic, please excuse the bits of electric eraser which i forgot to wipe off when i took the photograph (i cant believe i didn't see that). My drafting film is actually starting to look a bit crinkled, and having just bought a new supply of drafting film the other day i realized that what i am working on for this pic isn't the same quality. :( So i am not too happy i am on too short a deadline to turn back now so i just have to make do with what i have, this piece is for my personal collection and exhibition anyway so it should be ok.
I still haven't made up my mind on the background i think i might just leave that off for a bit and make my decision later.



Meanwhile, i thought i would share with you the latest art attempts of my two little monkeys. Santa bought them some bath crayons for christmas which seems to make bath time actually a bit more messy but oh so much fun. Checkout the fabulous drawings they have come up with! My oldest boy's drawing is of a whale while my youngest was just happy to draw and say "Taada!" when he was finished.

No comments: