Belinda Lindhardt

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Fields Finished

"Summer Fields" by Belinda Lindhardt - Oils on gallery wrapped canvas 60.5 X 30.5 cm


These fields i think are now finished :)

I really really like how these ones turned out ... it looks great on my wall .. even tho they are not hanging evenly :)... its bright and cheery. I was going to add a kite on there but i think i will just leave them as they are ... :) I really like this style as well .. this is something that has evolved for me and i really enjoy it :) hopefully i can get a better pic to you soon. These will be for sale from my website not sure how i would ship them though so i think it will just be local sales for now.

More stuff to come :) I have been working on a present today for someone so i cant post anything on that just yet it in case they see ... :) ... but will post more from that soon :)

No comments: