Belinda Lindhardt

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Inspiration

Ok so this post isnt exactly about my art but it is about my inspiration. One good thing about having young children is that you get to see lots of inspirational art / illustrators through books and tv and dvds etc.

Disney's Lilo & Stitch movie is one that is often played here and one that often inspires me to get my watercolours out. They have such beautiful backgrounds in that movie.
Another inspiration of the computer band creative variety is the tv show Pocoyo. For those that dont know it .. this is Pocoyo and he is sooo cute i just love the show. So i was checking out the website and came accross the Blog of the production people its so inspiring how they come up with the characters etc.

I wish i could draw like some of these guys take a look
http://pocoyo.blogs.com/pocoyo/

1 comment:

Daniel Sanger said...

very cute! great style too - I love production design etc..