Belinda Lindhardt

Wednesday, November 01, 2006


Well yay i am finished ! Theres a few things on here i am not happy with, i ended up erasing a few sections of this a couple of times which the paper didnt like so as a result i couldnt lay down as many layers as i wanted to in the end result. I had hoped that spraying would allow me to add a few more but it didnt work as well as i hoped.




Nonetheless i think this one came out not too bad for a first attempt. I learnt a few things with this one. One big thing is when i work so large i need to remember to work the "same" area in the one sitting. As i am frequently called away from my work i tend to work on small areas and become really focused without sitting back and working all over the place. This is one reason why i am choosing to do underpaintings as i really tend to struggle with this. Something to be mindful of in the future.

I have some really good ideas and subjects for my next pieces but i need to finish a few other projects i have going first. Stay Tuned!

No comments: