Belinda Lindhardt

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Isn't it funny what you come across when you through your computer files...




I was doing a bit of housekeeping on my computer and looking through previous artworks when i came accross some old work i have done. I have been reading various blogs from oil painters lately and it has reminded me of how i enjoyed using them (but dont so much now as its a bit hard with the two kids) and hope to do some more in the future.

Anywho i came across these two oils i did some years ago, which i had totally forgotten about. I still have them on display in my Dad's showroom, hmmm maybe i should ebay them ? I love the background on the fruit pics, at the time i was experimenting with trying to show different textures. The other is acrylic which i also enjoyed i think i was experimenting with impasto on that one.

No comments: