Belinda Lindhardt

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Greeting Cards and Prints Christmas Sale

I am having Christmas sale on my Greeting Cards and Prints. Woo hoo!

Christmas is a perfect time for giving gifts so I figured why not make it easy and see if anyone wants to give a fabulous artwork print or stock up on greeting cards before the new year. This sale will only last for 1 week, (as we are running out of time before Christmas) so get in fast to make sure you get them in time.

See my Christmas sale page here.


And while i am shamelessly promoting myself :) (someones gotta do it :) I have also been meaning to remind you all about my calendar i posted about a couple of weeks ago. I bought a few and have since received them in the mail. They look absolutely fantastic! Even if i do say so myself. Redbubble do a fantastic product the quality of the printing is great :) If your an artist and want to get some self promotion products i definitely reccommend them. Ofcourse they arent the cheapest and as with most things you get what you pay for but in this case its well worth it :)

No comments: