Belinda Lindhardt

Friday, July 18, 2008

Moving House

Hi Everyone,

Here is just a quick note to let you all know i haven't forgotten about you. I am actually moving house !! Woot! ...
It's a really exciting time for me, the start of a new chapter in my life, i am looking forward to all that it brings. However as exciting as it is, it still comes with all of the usual hassles of moving including getting internet and phone connections which i unfortunately will be without for over a week.

So please bare with me during the move, i am going to be using the time to get back to basics, plan my future, declutter and organise so i am ready to go when i get back online.

Also i wanted to bring the unfortunate news that my 2 yo drew in orange pencil ALL over my Gathering Strength peice when i left it unattended. As you can imagine i definately had to gather some strength and restraint when it happened. I actually cried. The poor little guy cried too, i am hoping i can save it ! Take care everyone i will be back soon.

4 comments:

Serena Lewis said...

Good luck with your move, Belinda, and I hope many positive things keep coming your way.

ARGH!!! I would have cried too but, knowing how skilled you are with those coloured pencils, I'm optimistic that you will be able to save the piece.

Jo Castillo said...

Ah, I feel like crying, too. Hope it all works out. Interesting to move and see how you all adapt, which you can.

icklekids said...

Hi Belinda, hope you're move goes well! It was nice to meet you at the BMN conference the other weekend. I'm still really processing it all in - what an amazing weekend.

Hope you don't mind, but I've just tagged you for the 6 Things Meme. I've just posted mine on my blog. Anyway, speak soon.

Belinda Lindhardt said...

Thanks everyone, the move has gone well still got lots to do missing everyone tho bbs :)