Belinda Lindhardt

Friday, June 06, 2008

Back to the pencils ! Quinces WIP

It's been quite a while since doing a cp piece, i am not really sure why whether its the subjects or the length of time they take to do or something else but i have been putting them off for a while.
Lately i could hear them calling me back so here is one i started. It's just a little 5X7inch and did i mention how long cp peice of this nature take to do ?? Well yes they take a while !!! :) I had forgotten just how long for a simple background but i am enjoying it and its refreshing to come at it with a fresh mind and concentrating on my process rather than just finishing the piece.

"A knobbly few" WIP by Belinda Lindhardt, CP on Stonehenge

So anywho here is my current WIP. In looking at this post i realised the image is quite crooked, thats the paper not the image !! Better photo next time :) Sorry
More to come soon.

5 comments:

Kasie @ ~The Art of Life~ said...

Beautiful start!
This is going to be lovely. :)

Rose Welty said...

Your CP work is so nice Belinda - soft, delicate in technique but dramatic in color choice - glad to see it again!

We saw a Kookaburra the other day at the zoo. I told my boys, "my friend drew one of those, I'll show you." They were impressed!

Jo Castillo said...

Belinda, this is starting out very nice. Love the colors.

Ann said...

Yes, great start and wonderful color!

Valerie Jones said...

Lookin' good!! Can't wait to see the progress.