Belinda Lindhardt

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Into the Light


Here is the first painting in a series that i seems to be experimenting with. This is "kind of a test case" for a much larger piece which i actually have almost finished. I am currently working on this series alongside some cp pieces that satisfy my need for detail and i will show you all soon.
I am loving just experimenting with the smooth kind of blending of colours and the thick contrasts globs of paint with a palette knife.
It's fun and open to everyone's own interpretation as to what it is :)

Above is also a new little logo i came up with recently. I will probably start applying it various places soon. The main purpose for it was that i never seem happy with the word "paintings" as my cp artworks often will not be considered paintings and i wanted to say a bit more than just my name. The other purpose is that i needed some for my new facebook page.

facebook
So, I have my personal facebook page, and now i also have art one - a bit like my blog but I guess its more just for posting photos rather than posting an entry and lets face it there is some people who just prefer facebook :) It cant hurt :) If your on facebook check out.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Belinda-Lindhardt-Artworks/38987132532

No comments: