Belinda Lindhardt

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Gathering Strength WIP Update 17-9-08

We are getting there ! arent we ? sigh ... almost there .. still have a bit to do on the shoes and sleeve and background. I had a drama with my oldest son's face where i started to darken the shadow and ekkkkk the paper started to come away ... after lots of rubbing very light layers i have fixed it a bit but hoping after a few coats of fixative and some more very light layers (holding the pencil on its side) we will fix this up ... :)

Gathering Strength WIP by Belinda Lindhardt

4 comments:

Jo Castillo said...

Belinda, so wonderful. I have so little patience, I cannot imagine repairing the paper, too. This is lovely.

Kasie @ ~The Art of Life~ said...

Lovely Belinda!!

Valerie Jones said...

Aaaww...it's beautiful, Belinda. Just absolutely beautiful!

Serena Lewis said...

How wonderfully talented you are, Belinda. This piece of work is beautiful, touching and quite emotional. Bad luck about the paper wearing...my bad luck usually comes when I varnish a piece. lol All the best with fixing it....I'm sure you can do it.

On another note, I want to say thank you for your kind and sympathetic words on the recent passing of my ex-husband. I was blown away by all the support and kindness I have received from blogger friends.